Reference Desk - Model A History
- The Story of the Model A from The Auto Channel
- The Model T Story - The Model T Ford Club offers the history behind our 2nd favorite Ford model!
- Henry Ford Biography - this is a part of the Henry Ford/Thomas Edison Winter Estate pages in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Fair Lane - Henry Ford's Estate. The Henry Ford Estate - Fair Lane, a National Historic Landmark on the campus of the University of Michigan-Dearborn, is the former home of automaker Henry Ford and his wife Clara. The Fords lived at Fair Lane from 1915 until their deaths in 1947 and 1950.
Greenfield Village - Dearborn, Michigan - Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village, the nation's largest indoor/outdoor museum complex, was founded by Henry Ford in 1929. With more than 1 million visitors a year, the complex seeks to demonstrate the process of change and innovation as a continuing value in American life. Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village provides unique educational experiences based on authentic objects, stories, and lives from America's traditions of ingenuity, resourcefulness, and innovation. Our purpose is to inspire people to learn from these traditions to help shape a better future. See also: Artcom Museum's List.
- California Auto Museum (formerly Towe Museum) - Sacramento, California - Many antique Fords in this collection. Over 100 vehicles on exhibit. Library. Car Club Cavalcade. Events. Near Old Town Sacramento, another wonderful sight to see.